PickMe is the #1 transportation hailing platform for the Western Province of Sri Lanka with more and more of the island being covered every day. Whether you need one of Sri Lanka’s signature three-wheelers, a luxury car to impress, to anything in between, PickMe will get you where you need to go safely and comfortably with just a few taps on your phone.
With every PickMe ride, enjoy cash or cashless payments, live driver tracking, and fare estimates for a convenient and hassle free experience.
Do you need to get somewhere right now? It couldn’t be simpler with PickMe.
1. Fire up the app and make sure your current location is correctly displayed as your pick up location.
2. Enter where you want to go and get a fare estimate.
3. Select what kind of vehicle (Tuk, Nano, Mini, Sedan, Van, VIP) you want for your ride. An estimated time of arrival is also displayed to help you decide which kind of vehicle can pick you up the soonest.
4. Double check your payment method. You have the option to pay with cash or credit card.
5. If you have a discount promo code (we love giving those out!), don’t forget to enter it.
6. Lastly, tap “Book Now” and let us work our magic to get you a ride. Once matched, you can track the driver in real time with the driver’s name, picture, vehicle type, and vehicle license plate number clearly displayed on the app to help you identify your driver.
Don’t forget to kick back and enjoy the ride with PickMe!
If you need a vehicle for the day or schedule a ride in advance, you can do it right from the app as well.
We would love to hear from you so please follow us on social media:
PickMe is now more enhanced! We worked hard to bring new features for you in this version of the PickMe app.
PickMe Food is improved: You can now order the same item multiple times with different combinations. You’ll see a list of recent addresses when you’re about to place an order. And you can now see your past orders inside the Trip History section.
Request a driver faster: We did some tweaks to the code. This means you should be able to request a driver faster than before.